Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Thank You Troops

VETERANS DAY -  ARMISTICE DAY


CANADA                  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA                   UNITED KINGDOM




























Recycled Web Page       November2014


___________________________________




I just love my MSN
Search Engine - it's so colorful.  I'm beginning to use it more and
more.  This time, my curiosity got the best of me about the war medals
received by presidential candidate John Kerry and why he threw out his
distinguished medals.  I wanted to know how, why, when they are given
by the armed forces.  My brother told me you can get many medals in
one day of valor and bravery.  I can only verify this by
using my MSN Search Engine.  Click and read on if you're interested
too.

http://www.geocities.com/dco700/UnitedStates.htm


Published  8/31/04  ALT MSN Group
Web Page:  Orders, Decorations and Medals - Medals by Country - Medals of United States

No comments:

Post a Comment