Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Prince George's Great Granny


Prince George turns 2   July 22, 2015



Recycled Web Page




_____________________________________________________________________


 
LOL
Subject:  goodbye Mom.......A very touching email
Hope this
touches you the way it touched
me!



GOODBYE
MOM

A
young man shopping in a supermarket
Noticed
a little old lady following him around.
If
he stopped, she stopped. Furthermore she


kept
staring at him.

She finally overtook him
at the checkout,
And she turned to him and
said,
"I hope I haven't made you feel ill at
ease;
it's just that you look so much like my
late


son."


He answered, "That's okay."

"I
know it's silly, but if you'd call out
"Good
bye, Mom" as I leave the store,
It would
make me feel so happy."

She then went
through the checkout,
And as she was on her
way out of the store,
The man called out,
"Goodbye, Mom."

The little old lady
waved, and smiled
Back at him


Pleased that he had brought a little

sunshine Into someone's day, he went
to
pay for his Groceries.

"That comes to
$121.85," said the clerk.

"How come so
much ...
I only bought 5 items.."


The clerk replied,
"Yeah, but your
Mother said
You'd be paying for her things,
too."


Don't
trust little Old
Ladies!!!








Published 7/17/08  ALT MSN Group
Web Page: Goodbye Mom......A very touching email


No comments:

Post a Comment