Friday, July 3, 2015

Glen Campbell

I'LL BE ME    GLEN CAMPBELL    HE'S THE MOST-LOVED  SINGER SUFFERING FROM ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE.  But watch this video of him singing his popular song "Rhinestone Cowboy" ... he's doing pretty good at least more than a year ago (?) when it was taken.  

Mayo Clinic is on the threshold of finding a cure for Alzheimer.

Even the great Johnny Carson started one of his iconic shows coming out on a horseback in a rhinestone suit singing the song.  I did not see any YouTube video.  Must have missed it.



The original recording when Glen was a guest of Johnny's Tonight Show.   Even Carson was very impressed.  You bet, he's hard to impress!  I got to see Johnny in Las Vegas (with Bette Midler) at the Sahara many years ago.  I slipped an Andrew Jackson to the hotel guy so me and my friends were seated in front of the stage.   Yea, not that you care.

Link http://youtu.be/awjN0cQ66Uo




I always say to myself, self, everything is genetic.  I've checked my old family history: not really sure if it runs in the family.  I think with my "higher education" than my grandparents, brain exercises, semi-active and convenient life among other things, I would not be able to lose my mind sometime in the future.  

Recycled Web Page



__________________________________________________________




From: Doreen



 

               Right
Foot and Brain
How
smart is Your Right Foot ? ?

Just
try this. It is from an orthopedic surgeon.......

This
will boggle your mind and you will keep trying over and over again
to see if you can outsmart your foot, but, you can't.

It's
preprogrammed In your brain!

1.
WITHOUT anyone watching you (they will think you are GOOFY......)and
while sitting where you are at your desk in front of your computer,
lift your right foot off the floor and make Clockwise Circles.

2.
Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your
Right Hand. Your foot will change direction.

I
told you so!!! And there's nothing you can do about
it!
  
You
and I both know how stupid it is, but before the day is
done

,

You are going to try it again, if you've not already done so.








 Published 2/25/08  ALT MSN Group
Web Page: Right foot and Brain


1 comment:

  1. THE BRAIN CONTROLS EVERYTHING - THAT'S WHY IT'S CALLED THE BRAIN.

    ReplyDelete