Thursday, September 12, 2013

Historic Staircases


Led Zeppelin's Stairway to Heaven

HISTORIC STAIRCASES AROUND  THE WORLD

When I was little, 5 or 6 y.o., my favorite place growing up inside our house was sitting on top of the long staircase.  I'd play with my dolls and toy cars.  There I'd doze off, fall asleep and roll down the staircase.  I was not harmed but my head was shaken.  I question myself years later why I seem to have ADD and slight dyslexia?  Anyway, this is beside the point.

Have you been to these awesome staircases?  I've been to one.

[Click photos to enlarge] 

( ? )


Peldadel Can (Rungs of Canyon) - PAILON DEL DIABLO, ECUADOR

Stepwell Chand Baori (water well) - JAIPUR, RAJASTHAN, INDIA

Elbe Sandstone Mountains - DRESDEN, GERMANY

Rock of Guatap - ANTIOQUIA, COLOMBIA

The Ladder - HAIKU, OAHU, HAWAII

Inca Trail - PERU

Ladder Via Crucis - BERMEO, SPAIN

Spiral Staircase - TAIHUNG MOUNTAIN BETWEEN SHANXI AND HENAN, CHINA

Inca Stairway - WAYNA PICCHU, PERU

Inca Stairway - MACHU PICCHU, PERU

Neil Sedaka - Stairway to Heaven 1960


Stairway to Heaven - Can only be climbed when you're dead





___________________________________________________
Start:  Jul 15, '12   12:00 p
Location: Cathy's
Lillian's trip to Costa Rica
Published  7/7/12  altgroup multiply
Web Page: Travel Show

No comments:

Post a Comment