Saturday, September 21, 2013

U Sexy Thing Miley Cyrus


THIS IS JUST AMAZING! I  just found this picture as one of the "Lost Wonders of the World."  I think Miley Cyrus  is a copycat.  I thought she was an original but everyone I think would agree the living is more fun to see than a cold stone.  Compare! 




Miley Cyrus and her Wrecking Ball

===============================

The only American president who doubled the US debt from $9 trillion to $17 trillion within 5 years!  The manufactured excuse: the worst recession in the US history.  

===============================

Coco  - B*U*S*T* member:  Sorry, as moderator and manager your links are just too sexy and serious.  This is a fun site and I like a little art  in nude bodies - see Rose Valencia and Janet Jackson.


PhilislandPearl (PIP)


Published 9/2/04  MSN Groups

Web Page: U Sexy Thing 

1 comment:

  1. ARE YOU TALKING TO ME? HI, PIP!  IT'S NOT COOL BUT I'M BACK IN SCHOOL AGAIN!!!

    ReplyDelete