Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Soap


ARE YOU IN PAIN? WELL, I FEEL YOUR PAIN! A BAR OF SOAP COULD DO WONDERS FOR YOU.

Here are some testimonials:

For almost a year now, I have had severe night-time pain in my left leg from my waist to my ankle.  An MRI indicated bursitis.  Most nights, I would get up between 2 and 5 a.m and sit in my recliner because the pain kept me from sleeping.  Late one night, when the pain was bad, I thought about the soap and wondered if it could possibly help.  I put a bar of soap next to the hip and thigh area where the pain started, and within minutes, the pain stopped.  I couldn't believe it! For several months now, I have done this every night.  I can finally get a good night's sleep without pain.  A friend who has back and hip pain also tried this and was surprised when it worked for him too.

For several years now, I have kept a bar of soap in my bed under the top sheet for leg cramps.  I find that it works.

I have used soap chips in my socks for foot cramps, especially when traveling.  When I'm walking, I put soap in the back pockets of my jeans to relieve hip pain.
A Little Bit of Soap  http://youtu.be/R6JOgslsHDc by Jarmels 1961



P Winters of Summerville, Georgia

Smell so good and make skin so soft. 

Best soap in the market - Caress


 Okedoke, a bar of soap not only get rid of body odor but alleviate your pain also.  There's no harm experimenting.

4 comments:

  1. What is the scientific explanation to pain going away when a bar of soap
    ( any soap?) is placed near hip or leg?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. UNDETERMINED! I checked http://www.snopes.com - doctors don't have any scientific explanation either. One supposed soap, any soap, absorb the CO2 from the body. Maybe we should ask Al Gore about carbon footprints, the cause of global warming. He has the answer to anything and everything.

      Delete
  2. that is incredible, but hey! if it works (for some)... why not, right?
    there is nothing worse than feeling pain. i will definitely keep this in mind and hopefully, it'll work for me!

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It works for me. I get cramps in my hand once in a while and all I have to do is hold a bar of soap.

      Delete