Tuesday, November 6, 2012

My Vote

FROM THE DESK OF FOREIGN BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER

I am not only an observer but also a voter.  I take it very seriously.  Oh, yes! Beside being my civic duty for becoming an American citizen many years ago, voting is both a privilege and an honor for me.  Many patriotic Americans and soldiers made the ultimate sacrifice so I can have the freedom to vote and choose among other things.  I vote for love of country - never for revenge (What nonsense!) Why would I vote for revenge?  An individual vote for change and justice.



I was a bit surprised when I voted this morning at Precinct 21 Evanston, Illinois.  There were many Republican signs.  I was very proud to see.  A few Democrat signs.  It's very unusual because 95% of the voters are Democrats.  Either the Democrat candidates are confident of winning or just confident.  I was a bit self-conscious every time I have voted in the past because I was one of very few Republicans in my neighborhood. One out of ten all the time.  Obviously, today I voted for my presidential candidate MITT ROMNEY.  Always straight voting for Republicans.  I, being blessed with sixth sense and acute perception, have great trust and belief that his way is the way to recovery and progress.  I can see he's very sincere.

A home in Skokie,Illinois with ROMNEY sign

________________________________________


 

No comments:

Post a Comment