Monday, July 2, 2012

Breakfast at Panera

SATURDAY BREAKFAST AT PANERA, SKOKIE

June 30, 2012

8:45 AM - 10:45 AM

Chit-chatting too loud over a cup of coffee and bagel, we were told rudely by one of the customers seated two tables away from us to be quiet.  I quite agree with one in our group that the old lady was ugly - kaya naman pala ang pagmu-mukha mukhang bruha.  One of the girls said we have a "Freedom of Speech" and the old lady should move to another table - a little farther away.  To have a loud voice is a God-given voice.

Nevertheless, we quiet down to the point of just whispering with each other.  What do you say? I don't think I could tell other people in a cafe or restaurant to stop talking too loud.  After all, it's an open space and a place of business and not a library or a church.

I hope I don't see the old bitch in Panera again! I sure do remember her ugly face.






No comments:

Post a Comment