Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Bankrupt America

BANKRUPT AMERICA - THE OBAMA WAY

Heaven forbid! As a Citizen Voter, how can we avoid this?  Are we going to continue the failed stimuli and economic and environmental policies of  Obama, the Tax and Spend President, and his administration for four more years?  I've been thinking daily about my huge Illinois property tax bill - due August 1st.  As an American I should be entitled to a slice of Obama money, huh?  But, oh no!  I've been figuring out for quite sometime now how those folks on the other side of town making both ends meet.  Obama money.  Crony-ism. 
Okedoke.  Obama has fulfilled one of his broken promises -- an affordable healthcare to 30 million uninsured poor folks and illegals.  How is Obama going to afford paying for all that?  Why, from the American taxpayers of course!
Being gifted with sixth sense and foresight, I knew from the very beginning that I can't entrust my American dream of hard work and self-reliance to a community organizer and law "professor."  But folks are so uninformed before and voted for their fellow black brother.  No doubt, 95% of blacks will vote for Obama again.  Believe me.  They will!  I would too if a candidate is of the same color as I am.  It's the Law of Blood is Thicker than Water.

If America knows what's good for her, she better vote for Venture-Capitalist Mitt Romney.  He knows what to do with my hard-earned money that I saved for years and years of blood, sweat and tears.  He would be conservative in managing and spending.  I cringed when teachers union ask for a 20-40% pay raise.  I've worked in a noble profession, too, but the pay raise I got was between 2-3% only! 

You know what, some folks got it all made.  By hook or by crook! 





No comments:

Post a Comment