Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Orchids




Wednesday November 9, 2011






So beautiful!






All of a sudden my orchid plant (cattleya) bloomed overnight. Just like that! When I saw it yesterday it was just kind of a "long stem."






I have the plant for 5 years or so. Twice a year it blooms for a month, every March and every November.It was the only one left out of 5 orchids that were delivered to me by one orchid lover from Texas, a member of the Tip of Texas Orchid Society [TOTUS].


[11/9/11  lib's labyrinth blogspot]











Published lib's labyrinth  3/21/14

My purple fusion orchids

______________________________________




It is called Orchis Italica or The Naked Man Orchid









1 comment:

  1. My blooming orchids are emanating sweet perfume in my living room. Ahhh, what sweet smell!

    ReplyDelete