Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Man Harold




Awesome! This retired chemical engineer was also a scientist!



SOS!

Obama is fearmongering as usual.  He said retired folks, senior citizens, veterans and, may I add, other Social Security welfare recipients including jobless folks getting unemployment checks won't be able to get their money if the debt ceiling is not increased by the deadline of August 3rd.  Bullcrap!  Not true!  It goes to show the man who never held a career job in his life but got elected because of the color of his skin and hypes from the mainstream media and Hollywood celebrities does not know how to manage a nation.  It's inconceivable a super-rich nation like the USA does not have money with billions and billions of tax revenues going to the Federal Treasury coming from 50 STATES!  Let's elect to the Executive Office in 2012 someone WHO CAN!

Lib


QUOTE FROM HAROLD:
"I've often been asked, 'What do you old folks do now that
you're retired?' Well, I'm fortunate to have a chemical
engineering background, and one of the things I enjoy most
is converting beer, wine and vodka into urine.

Then I piss on a photo of Obama!
I do it every day and I really enjoy it."
Harold is an inspiration to us all.

No comments:

Post a Comment