Friday, July 22, 2011

How long will you live? Northwestern Mutual Longetivity

NOTE: Check your gender first, not age and then gender.

 Well, I was honest with my answers (eat processed foods and meat only and no exercise) and my lifespan was calculated to 90.  This is correct!  Because even before I did not need a Lifespan Calculator I have guesstimated my tomb's day to be 92!  Yeah! I'm not bragging either of my lifestyle.  I am what I eat  -- pork belly and lots of fats.  We have to consider that we live in a multicultural society, of different ethnicity  with inherent genetic longevity.  Caucasians are different from Asians when it comes to DNA, food and other external factors.  The human body is pre-programmed to self destruction.  I admit you can buy time and live a few years more.  When it's time, it's time and no exercise till kingdom come can prevent us from pushing daisies.

YepLib
 

From: jpl
Subject: FW: How long will you live?
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2011 23:40:25 -0500

Well, according to this calculator, I will live to 96. My social security check hopefully last as long or I will be on WELFARE.  Josie
 


   



This calculator, developed by Northwestern Mutual Life, estimates your life expectancy. 
There are only 13 questions, but they predict how long you're likely to live.


  

















-->

No comments:

Post a Comment