Thursday, July 14, 2011

COLLEGE CLASSMATE SPEAKS OUT



FROM THE DESK OF CAPITALIST MS. PIGGYSmile
  Unfortunately, folks believe what they want to believe.  Democrats will forever vote Democrat.  Republicans will forever vote Republican.  Independents don't know their own mind.  All I can say is, Obama and the Democrats may be in power at the moment, but the best protection is to isolate oneself from the likes of these liars and demagogues.  What I usually do is educate myself by analyzing what's good for me and the extreme motives of these professional politicians and their wives (telling me what to eat!)  A few years ago I asked an immigrant worker ( belonging to one of Asian minorities) in a restaurant if he vote.  He said, no.  I asked why? He said politics as a whole don't help him. He may be right because the whites, the blacks and the Hispanics have a powerful voice in the political arena and control everything that matters such as social, religion and environmental among other things. I don't take politics seriously because I take care of myself first.


----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Demy
To:
Sent: Tue, July 12, 2011 12:33:11 AM
Subject: Fwd: COLLEGE CLASSMATE SPEAKS OUT


A MUST READ IF YOU CARE AT ALL ABOUT THE FUTURE OF YOUR CHILDREN , GRANDCHILDREN AND GREATGRANDCHILDREN  IN THE USA.

---------- Forwarded message ---------- 



No comments:

Post a Comment