Saturday, October 30, 2010

Maze: St. John the Baptist

Maze: St. John the Baptist

After breakfast, we drove through the new city of Jerusalem and passed by the Knesset - Israeli's Parliament to Ein Karem - the birthplace of John the Baptist (Luke 1.39-80). It was raining and did not take any picture of the scenery.

The Church of St. John the Baptist

At the church's courtyard - I was wearing my Jesus coat. I am never going to wash this blessed coat that lovingly touched many times the stone where the dead body of Christ laid in preparation for his burial. Since I came back from my tour I have rubbed the coat to my friends so they would be healthy always. Keep the faith, man! Only if you believe!!

Published  12/1/10  lib's labyrinth blogspot
Web Page:  Maze: St. John the Baptist

No comments:

Post a Comment