Friday, October 29, 2010

Maze: Bethlehem and Shepherd's Field

Maze: Bethlehem and Shepherd's Field

Bethlehem and the Star of Shepherd's Field http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9iKo9ejHhE

We visited Bethlehem on the Palestinian side where a bus was waiting for us to go to the Church of Nativity (Luke 2: 1-7). I bought a candle for $3.00 to add to my sacred collection.
Where Baby Jesus is born. I bowed down and kissed the holy spot.
After lunch and a little bit of shopping, we ventured out to the Shepherd's Field, referenced in Luke 2:8-20, where an angel appeared to announce the birth of Jesus.
It took us almost an hour and a half of waiting in the border gate to be back on the Israeli side. Yep, as the Goddess of Convenience, I prepared myself to a lot of waiting at the Egyptian, Jordanian and Israeli borders. I knew there would be a lot of inconveniences and that's the inconvenient truth! It is what it is.
No worry - the Prince of Peace is coming.
Published  12/1/10  lib's labyrinth blogspot
Web Page:  Maze: Bethlehem and Shepherd's Field

No comments:

Post a Comment