Saturday, February 20, 2010

Multiply Website 2010 Migration

It's more than a year past. I'm so thankful and grateful to MSN Groups for making it possible to migrate to Multiply. I have nothing but praise to high heaven - everything is so convenient (MSN did everything) - - everything is all there and here with photo albums and videos; you can always edit and delete. This is between you and me - I don't need Facebook, Twitter and whatever. Multiply is more than enough for me. I don't need quantity of friends I don't know (sorry) but superior quality which Multiply has. I just ignore my friend's invitation (sorry).

True to ALT tradition (we are after all everyday people not only technocrats), I'm keeping up with the following web pages:

ALT Health & Technology: Culture Club

ALT Money: Capitalist Ms. Piggy

ALT Politics" Foreign Born Observer (FBO); Foreign Born Political Observer (FBPO)

ALT Travel: World Traveler; Constant Traveler

ALT Inspirations & Meditations

ALT Favorites: Medical Books, TV, Radio, Hollywood Celebrities

ALT Events: Spring Meeting; Picnic; Christmas Party

ALT Newsletter - Annual


No comments:

Post a Comment