Saturday, February 20, 2010

Capitalist Ms. Piggy World ATM 2010


Before certifiable animal activists raise a brouhaha, the voluptuous and beautiful Ms. Piggy and I were both wearing fake Chinchilla furs in this here photo.
About banks...I recommend there should be world wide reform in banking.  I was so shocked upon looking at my credit card bank statement after returning from my trip to Italy.  I used my debit card to withdraw euros from the hotel ATM.  I was charged a humongous fee of $21 (one time only) from the Italian bank and almost $2 from my American bank.  The banks all over the world and here in the US are super-duper rich just by the high fees and interests they charge customers.  You know, bailing out banks and financial institutions with our own tax money is an idiotic mistake.  Why do the people have to pay for those greedy American Idiots?

No comments:

Post a Comment