Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Capitalist Ms. Piggy Property Tax 2010





Recycled Web Page    August 2014
_______________________________________



I just could not stop admiring Ms. Piggy everytime I saw her on TV.  That Ms. Piggy is so beautiful and voluptious - blonde hair, smiling eyes, smooth skin, and a body that's good enough to eat.  I just finished eating fried wild pig and I did not see any difference from eating the pork you buy in a regular store.
I mailed my financial contract reallocation a few weeks ago.  I think it's best to ignore the day to day fluctuation, the rise and fall, in the stock market.  I just hope my financial advisors know what they are predicting and recommending for me.  We'll see in a year.
Holy tamales! I just paid my property tax a few months ago and here it came again!  Deadline and payday of March 2nd.  I don't understand why would folks with not enough assets and who lost their jobs would buy houses in such volatile housing market?  I think it was so ridiculous for real estate banks in the past to accept and give mortgage house buyers with no down payment.  It was all the fault of the Democrat legislators in Congress and the Republicans that voted for it.  Why would banks give loans to risky customers? Years later, the collapsed of the financial market in Wall Street,  The global bailout by the Obama Administration was so scary for the rest of the common folks living in Main Street who had to give Wall Street money in the form of high taxes.  No doubt, generations upon generations of Americans have to pay for the trillions of dollars approved by the Obama Administration without any consideration to what the rest of us disapproved of.
Personally, I'm a survivor because I have always been a fiscal conservative.  Although, once in a while, I splurge on certain things.  I cut money to pieces on my own.  I'm for the government cutting taxes.  This November I'll vote for candidates (Republicans) who'll cut taxes. 

I'm an eternal optimist.  Pundits and talk show hosts keep saying the United States is bankrupt.  China is holding the purse string.  No such thing.  I don't believe it and will never believe it.  Why so?  It's in the songs "America the Beautiful" and "Star-Spangled Banner" - the most bountiful country in the world.


Published  2/9/10   altgroup  multiply
Web Page:  Capitalist Ms. Piggy  Property Tax 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment