Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Dennis Watkins Inside a Red Balloon

MAGICAL DINNER
The second coldest day in Chicago -Tuesday January 22, 2013



A magical dinner with magician Dennis Watkins to entertain the guests.

  http://youtu.be/eRjfJ2ogLKk


I have always been fascinated with magic since my very young days in Manila where roaming carnival would go to our place for our town  fiesta celebration, build the ferris wheel - scary at the time for me and until now to ride. But it's a real nice circus.  I'd watch and wonder how the magician would levitate the beautiful lady's body to the tune of "My Serenade."  Then when I was at the Las Vegas show of Siegfried & Roy many years ago, with mass hypnosis of the audience the beautiful sexy lady inside the cage would turn into a big beautiful white tiger.  Just amazing and very impressive.  The magic at America's Got Talent NBC TV show is just so cool and awesome to the point of being scared, just breathtaking.
Surprise, surprise! I met at the dinner my fellow traveling Goldtrotter Elvie and former lab co-worker Rikki.

No comments:

Post a Comment