Friday, January 11, 2013

Windows Live Hotmail

I ALMOST HAD AN OMG! MOMENT THE OTHER DAY. 
I've been using my Hotmail since the beginning of time.  It has everything: my favorite bing clip arts and emotics (helpful to people with ADD), instant YouTube video screen (you don't have to go click to the link and have to go to the actual YouTube website), categorized e-mail address and you name it.  It is the best of the best out there, second to none.  And then, my dear e-mail buddies, I don't know what I've clicked my Hotmail became Outlook!  Now, I know Microsoft has Live Messenger, which is redundant with Hotmail in my opinion and Outlook from the very beginning also.  Although the "new" Outlook was introduced by Microsoft in August (?) 2012, Microsoft is pushing it more this January.  I was in Outlook for a few hours and I did not like it.  I could not not access my bulked recipients and all my friends e-mail addresses are gone!  In Outlook there was so much space in between, in big letters, while in Hotmail they are all there condensed in one screen.  That's why I don't have those ridiculous Apple iPad, either too small or too big, and Kindle (give me a book I can hold and read both pages).  Let me have my laptop and desktop computer anytime.  However, others who would like to evolve may like to "upgrade" to Outlook.   Not moi! So, thank heavens, I was able to go back to my Hotmail.  Someone at MSN is looking after us Hotmail lovers.

Update February 27, 2013
Outlook User

Outlook.com  is so inconvenient and annoying.  I've been using it for 5 days now.  In the e-mail address, you have to scroll slowly and it taking so long because of the picture icon.  I really don't care about the picture because it's already shown in Contact.  In Hotmail everything was so fast and no hungup for me.  How terrible for me, the Goddess of Convenience.  What a bitch!

2 comments:

  1. Tuesday February 19 my Hotmail was automatically "upgraded" to Outlook whether I like it or not. I don't like Outlook, so slow now, hard to follow and so spaced out. I have to hit the bcc twice and I could not find my group recipients. I lost my favorite bing clip also. It's so terrible and inconvenient for me. It was changed for the bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing but misery ever since my Hotmail was converted to Outlook. Everything used to be convenient, fast and easy when I do my e-mail with Hotmail. Let me tell you - I have a very nice laptop, so shakaboomlaka. Whoever designed this new Outlook is dumb (probably for smart phone but not for laptop). Another crazy stuff: when you sign in there's your picture; when you open and read your e-mail there's your picture and the sender's picture; when you used your undisclosed recipients there's their picture, take so much time and space because of the picture logo. What a narcissistic overkill. Unfortunately for me I'm too darn lazy to go to other e-mail server and put all my friend's e-mail address. Very, very unhappy Outlook user.

    ReplyDelete