Monday, August 15, 2011

FROM THE DESK OF FOREIGN BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER

FINALLY, of all people in the form of an Orlando Sentinel cartoonist by the name of Dana Summers, someone shared what I was saying all this time which no one, no one, (even Conservative talkshow host Rush Limbaugh http://www.rushlimbaugh.com did not mention it, maybe once?) was talking about in the bias mainstream media. To the point, I say Obama is a hypocrite. For the first time in 2008 political campaign fundraising as presidential candidate he raised $1 billion dollars from his mega-rich friends -- the likes of George Soros, Warren Buffet, Bill Gates, Michael Bloomberg, and other real or ghost corporate zillionaires. The same people that he's attacking for not paying their fair share of taxes! It's mind boggling how they allow themselves to be called suckers to Obama. To date, Obama has got $86 million dollars in his 2012 campaign coffers...and counting. That was all this time playing monkeys on my head. How crazy is that?




At lease some so-called "rich" Republicans, former VP Dick Cheney to name one, never asked me for political contribution of $10 or $20 because he knew he's wealthier than I. That, my friend, is not a hypocrite. I even remember and had this perception that John McCain was not even comfortable in asking for political donations. I wonder who donated to him when Obama got all the big wigs and Hollywood producers and celebrities!


You fool! Of course, I'm not rich.


LOL!


No comments:

Post a Comment