Monday, August 22, 2011

Donald Trump Extravagant Customized Jet




I wonder if this airplane was the same one that my big bro and wife (they were in the US Air Force in the 90s) flew from California to Texas?  There was no available military plane for them to ride that day so instead they were told to take Trump's airplane.  I never got the hang of it what it was doing in the military base (I think it was a time when the Donald was strapped for cash and he "rent" his plane for money???).  This is just a guess.  Yep, beside the luxuries mentioned I was told the plane had a gold faucet also. 

 -->


Whoa! Amazing, and don’t even think it has less power engines because Rolls Royce engines power this jet! It comes equipped with a dining room, main lounge, VIP area, guest bedroom, as well as the Donald's personal master bedroom and bathroom, and holds 43 passengers. I can simply say that the Donald has more dollars than common sense! Anyhow, all we can do is admire his newest fancy toy! Click here to see Donald Trump extravagant customized jet! Tina




OR.....










1 comment:

  1. SUNDAY, JANUARY 4, 2015: I MISSED THE NEW SEASON OF CELEBRITY APPRENTICE... WATCHED DOWNTON ABBEY INSTEAD.

    ReplyDelete