Tuesday, September 7, 2010

We will not forget 911


Thank you for sharing this 911 tribute as I have not received this particular video before.  It took 9 years to reach my inbox.  Really and truly, what happened on Ground Zero is a black hole in the heart of humanity.  Look closer, did you see those people jumping? I was teary eyed while watching it.  So many people died that ONE September day - about 3,000.  In ONE day! I'm not counting but compare that to the Americans troops that died fighting the wars of Iraq and Afghanistan - 4,000 or so in 7 YEARS! I wonder when they are going to rebuild Ground Zero?  How long will it be a black hole?  Is it for lack of money? I think it's about time to have a nice memorial and it will create jobs, jobs, jobs to many unemployed Americans.  But then many memorials took 50 years and a few for 70 years.

Today is a very windy day in Chicago.  The wind keeps toppling my pot of hibiscus.  Big twigs, little twigs all over my deck and yard. 

My joy today is listening once again to Enya's Only Time.  I don't think there's no healing, not even time, to many about the horrendous tragedy of 911. 

Goddess of Convenience
 
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2010 12:26:20 -0400
From: tina
Subject: Men & Woman of NJRP&FA local 12 will not forget 911
To:











This is the best 9-11 tribute I've ever seen!!! 

Take a few minutes, click on this. WE WILL NOT FORGET!






















-->

No comments:

Post a Comment