Thursday, September 16, 2010

Foreign Born Political Observer

I AM, no doubt, a roly-poly follower of George W. and a pragmatist Republican. That being so, and having said so many times over and over again, anything that any Democrat or Republican who was against him I am therefore against that person. Take the case of what happened in the primary Republican election in Delaware. I heard on the Rush Limbaugh radio show http://www.rushlimbaugh.com & http://www.wlsam.com (11:00 AM - 2:00 PM) that Castle was one of 24 Republicans (I have to check who are the other 23) who voted a Kucinich resolution to impeach George W. to be forwarded to the Judiciary Committee. That my friend is a a mortal sin in my political book. All Republicans must be 100 % behind George W. Furthermore, I am so sick and tired of hearing Conservatives like Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Billy Cunningham, and even other Republicans themselves criticizing other Republicans of too much spending at the time of the Bush Administration. Well, hell, up to this day I'm asking myself where did they over spend? Was it Medicare? Seniors needed pharmaceutical help. I'm still thinking and nothing came up. Everything was above board in my opinion. Compare whatever to Obama's stimulus package of almost 800 billion that all just went back under the table to his election campaign contributors - Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac, labor unions and GE.

Ever since the Democrats took over both houses of Congress four years ago (2006) and Obama in 2008 with the promises of hope and change, there's nothing but misery and depression to private citizens. Why so? There's no check and balance. It's just weeks away until the election day of firing Pelosi, Reid, Boxer and other happy-go-lucky bums who are going to tax and spend the people's hard-earned money.



Published  9/16/10  lib's labyrinth
Web Page:  Foreign Born Political Observer

No comments:

Post a Comment