Friday, January 10, 2014

FBPO on Economy


ECONOMIC LESSONS


He did not attend the class

__________________________________________________


TO NILO & FRIENDS...Because I'm an FBI (FULL BLOODED ILOCANO) , I've
been saving every dollar for a rainy day for quite some time.  Most
Ilocanos, if not all, are wise and thrifty with money, always trying to live
within their means.  I must confess, I don't feel good if I buy something
pricey that's beyond the limit of my wallet.  I just have to pay for it as
I buy it, either by credit or by cash.  Ilocano mentality is very far apart
from Kano mentality.  Amerikanos are very wasteful, a society of throwaways
and excesses.


Nilo, I'm so proud of you of becoming a TI (TRANSFUSED ILOCANO).  In
being one, you save yourself and your dear family of being in debt for thousands
and thousands of dollars, of your house being foreclosed because of talking
yourself, not the bank, to buying expensive house and taking risky loans or
mortgages, of buying luxury items such as 52-inch plasma TV and gas-gushling
SUVs and going to $500 celebrity concerts.


By the way, who is to blame for the economic crisis that torpedoed into
global meltdown? THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS! Let's name names - Barney Frank,
Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid.  This is the party of Barack
Obama.  That's right! What a joke! To think that the American people are
buying their lies are just sad if not laughable! They are responsible in
intimidating banks in lending money to blacks and other minorities that have no
income and no assets.  I just learn it's called NINJA LOAN! They are
responsible for Fannie & Freddie in cooking the books.  My
friends, it's very important to put the blame on the Democrats - they are
DANGEROUS!


How about Wall Street? Aren't they partly to blame? Who's regulating Wall
Street? THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS.  Ever since they took over in 2006,
voted on the false premise of taking the US troops out of Iraq, the economy went
on a free fall.


Take WaMu....the biggest bank failure in US history.  All over in
Chicago, every block there's a WaMu branch.  I said to myself then, self,
this is too much! No wonder blacks and other minorities love WaMu.


Nilo and my friends, there's a little bit of Ilocano blood in all of
you.  Unlike our fellow Amerikanos, we know how to live, laugh and
save.


I'm glad we're doing fine!



LIFE IS A
TRADE-OFF.


Robert C. Merton, 1997 Nobel
Laureate in Economics



 

Published  10/12/08  ALT MSN Group
Web Page: FBPO on economy


1 comment:

  1. TO NILO & FRIENDS...Because I'm an FBI (FULL BLOODED ILOCANO) , I've
    been saving every dollar for a rainy day for quite some time.  Most
    Ilocanos, if not all, are wise and thrifty with money, always trying to live
    within their means.  I must confess, I don't feel good if I buy something
    pricey that's beyond the limit of my wallet.  I just have to pay for it as
    I buy it, either by credit or by cash.  Ilocano mentality is very far apart
    from Kano mentality.  Amerikanos are very wasteful, a society of throwaways
    and excesses.
     
    Nilo, I'm so proud of you of becoming a TI (TRANSFUSED ILOCANO).  In
    being one, you save yourself and your dear family of being in debt for thousands
    and thousands of dollars, of your house being foreclosed because of talking
    yourself, not the bank, to buying expensive house and taking risky loans or
    mortgages, of buying luxury items such as 52-inch plasma TV and gas-gushling
    SUVs and going to $500 celebrity concerts.
     
    By the way, who is to blame for the economic crisis that torpedoed into
    global meltdown? THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS! Let's name names - Barney Frank,
    Chris Dodd, Nancy Pelosi, and Harry Reid.  This is the party of Barack
    Obama.  That's right! What a joke! To think that the American people are
    buying their lies are just sad if not laughable! They are responsible in
    intimidating banks in lending money to blacks and other minorities that have no
    income and no assets.  I just learn it's called NINJA LOAN! They are
    responsible for Fannie & Freddie in cooking the books.  My
    friends, it's very important to put the blame on the Democrats - they are
    DANGEROUS!
     
    How about Wall Street? Aren't they partly to blame? Who's regulating Wall
    Street? THE DEMOCRATS IN CONGRESS.  Ever since they took over in 2006,
    voted on the false premise of taking the US troops out of Iraq, the economy went
    on a free fall.
     
    Take WaMu....the biggest bank failure in US history.  All over in
    Chicago, every block there's a WaMu branch.  I said to myself then, self,
    this is too much! No wonder blacks and other minorities love WaMu.
     
    Nilo and my friends, there's a little bit of Ilocano blood in all of
    you.  Unlike our fellow Amerikanos, we know how to live, laugh and
    save.
     
    I'm glad we're doing fine!
     
     
    LIFE IS A
    TRADE-OFF.

     
    Robert C. Merton, 1997 Nobel
    Laureate in Economics

     
     

    ReplyDelete