Friday, August 31, 2012

GOP Convention Over

THE GOP CONVENTION IS A NIGHT TO REMEMBER FOR ALL REPUBLICANS AND AMERICANS WHO WATCHED IT ON TV. 
Being a die-hard Republican, I have not watched any past Democrat convention.  I have no doubt it is reciprocated by the people on the opposite side.
First, time and again, I could not help asking myself why Democrat men and women are kind of ugly?  Most, not all, may I say.  They have a sharp tongue, too.  A friend of mine said to me one time who would like to wake up in the morning and see the face of Nancy Pelosi?  And Harry Reid, the cantankerous ex-boxer and brothel swimmer, he has a face only a mother could love.  My lips are sealed about Michelle, although she could be a fashion model.
Back at the convention hall last Thursday night, before the nomination of Mitt Romney, there were invited guest speakers - ordinary folks from all walks of life, a CEO, Olympic winners, actor Clint Eastwood and Florida Senator Marco Rubio who introduced the nominee.  I have not seen anything like it - their personal stories with Mitt were so touching to my heart and I was almost crying.  His love of parents, his love of family (see the family photo below), his love of neighbors and friends, and above all - his love of God - all lovingly folded to his goodness and success as an almost perfect human being.  From the very beginning of his presidential candidacy, having given the sixth sense by my Maker, I already knew the character of the man and that if elected as President he would be good to the American people.  I totally disagree with polls that he's not likable as a person.  I bet these polls were asked in New York and other liberal states.  I must confess I only vote for good-looking candidates, also.  Really and truly, Republican or Conservative women are soft-spoken, beautiful and smartly-dressed.  May I add...sexy.  Look how many kids they have! If you have that many kids, that means there's love three times a week.  Oops!

[Excerpt from Romney's Acceptance Speech at the Republican Convention - August 30, 2012]

"President Obama promise to begin to slow the rise of the oceans and heal the planet.  My promise...is to help you and your family."


This is so true.  Obama has been under the thumb of wacko environmentalists and save the planet activists.  In a forwarded e-mail I got, the writer said that her main concern is saving the planet (talking about oil drilling pipelines in the states that Obama rejected) and she does not care about people not having jobs.  What a wacko!  The universe was created 14 billion years ago and the earth, I, us, we're still here.  I don't believe in global warming - Mother Nature always take care of us.  The earth is a revolutionary planet. 



No comments:

Post a Comment