Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Southwest Airlines

SOUTHWEST AIRLINES IS NUMBER ONE IN MY FLIGHT BOOK THIS YEAR!

IT'S ALIVE!  THE "SPIRIT" IN THE SKY IS ALIVE!

As a world traveler, as well as domestic, the price of an airline ticket is no longer affordable and cheap for me.  Although come to think of it, when I was still going back and forth from Chicago to LA in the 80s and 90s, I was being charged as high as $800!  There was even a class-action lawsuit because of airlines price-fixing.  However, I was not able to use the vouchers because of blocked dates for holidays.  Oh, well!

It's my first time to fly Southwest and I was quite surprised how nice it was for me.  How Southwest manage to do this - FREE 2 luggages check-in - while other competitors charge $25 - $50 per luggage?  I don't know.  I love my seat and was comfortable with their wide-bodied plane and the flight attendant was not stingy with snacks.  How about that? I even had my favorite peanuts and Coke in my flight from Chicago Midway to Phoenix and on to Las Vegas.

May the spirit be with you, traveler.

Camelback Mountain???

Las Vegas?

Chicago skyline


Colorado? Continental Divide?

Grand Canyon?

Beautiful clouds

No comments:

Post a Comment