Monday, February 27, 2012

WE THE PEOPLE - 6 million hits in 4 days

I rest my case.



To: lib
Subject: Re: WE THE PEOPLE - 6 million hits in 4 days
From: kenpeekjr
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2012 11:26:07 -0500


Thanks Lib!  Quite frankly I did not know your politics -- and I sent it because I thought it was good.  I just hope people realize that we are headed in the wrong direction in November. All of us must assume personal responsibility as well as being charitable for the less fortunate (and that doesn't mean the lazy). Ken





-----Original Message-----
From: Lib
Sent: Thu, Feb 23, 2012 2:10 pm
Subject: WE THE PEOPLE - 6 million hits in 4 days



Thanks, Ken!  I like this because I'm a Republican and this you did not know.  I am just amazed how folks keep believing in the failed policies of Obama and his fellow Democrats.  I believe in self-reliance, in working hard for the money, and the American dream.  I'll be ashamed to get handouts from anyone - with one exception - since I paid Federal & State Taxes all my working life, it's just payback time for my investment in Social Security and Medicare.  I earned all of it and it's time for my just reward. 

Let's V O T E wisely this coming November.

Lib
 Boy draped with an American flag, displaying a peace symbol






To:

Subject: Fwd: 6 million hits in 4 days (should be a billion)
From: kenpeekjr
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2012 16:45:22 -0500


Subject: Fw: 6 million hits in 4 days (should be a billion)



This is without a doubt the best video that has come out and apparently 6 Million others think so too because there have been 6 million hits in 4 days.  Please watch it again and again and send it on to others.  I believe the pendulum has started to swing so let's keep it going.  This is very well done.



-->

No comments:

Post a Comment