Sunday, June 12, 2011

Let It All Hang Out, Anthony


FROM THE DESK OF FOREIGN BORN POLITICAL OBSERVER

NY-D Congressman Anthony Weiner


Who says this blog site is not an equal opportunity observer? I, self, of all people can eat and dis anyone in a New York minute. Tit for tat, always my philosophy. You can tell I'm a Republican babe. When I first saw the Weiner crotching photo (see here to save you time in looking), it's just like those you see in men's underwear ads. Ho-hum! What's the big deal?




But then, another photo followed and this time his wiener is all hanging out (I've got a copy but you have to look for it this time). Great balls of fire! Is Congressman Weiner, a Democrat sicko?


It's not for me to determine and call him that because male brains think of sex every minute and that's a scientific fact, not my fact. Let me say that if he's a Republican he'd be out of the door before you can say "Open Sesame!"


I asked another political observer if his wife Huma Abedin is going to stick with him since her boss Hillary Clinton stayed with Bill who did far worse. I was told it's hard to tell, maybe since she's pregnant - and added Hillary did not divorce Bill because he's a "President."

It is what it is! That's no baloney!!

No comments:

Post a Comment