Monday, November 23, 2015

Dancing With The Stars 2015



I VOTED FOR BINDI & DEREK !!




Recycled Blog Page
DWTS

______________________________________________





I voted for Bristol Palin and she made to the finals!!  I hope she gets to win the FIRST PRIZE.  Why so?  I like her dancing and she's so pretty like her mom Sarah Palin.  She looks like a young Sarah, of course.  The media elite, including the snotty Baba Wawa (aka Barbara Walters), even said why she's a contestant in the DWTS when she's not a star at all.  Well, I've seen every season of the show and a lot of the dancers I did not even know.  The teenage boy Kyle though cute in his dancing is not my idea of a 'bonafide" glamorous dancer.  I don't mind if Jennifer Grey grabs the trophy.
Hey, If you like Bristol vote for her tonight!  I will.
Let's show 'em!  We know who they are!  Jealous people!



Published  11/22/10  altgroup multiply
Web Page:  Dancing With The Stars Bristol

2 comments:

  1. BINDI IS A CONSISTENT AND TREMENDOUS TOP DANCER ALL THE WAY WITH FABULOUS PERSONALITY. SHE SHOULD WIN THE MIRROR BALL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEASON 11 NOVEMBER 24, 2015 CONGRATULATIONS TO BINDI & DEREK FOR WINNING THE MIRROR BALL!!

    ReplyDelete