Sunday, September 10, 2006

Multiple Sclerosis Fund Raising


Dear MSN GROUPS Members & Visitors:

I just gave to this great cause forwarded by one of the Texas folks, Ceasar of San Antonio.  Every little bottom $ helps.

Thank you ever so much.


    Message: To All,
I am participating in the MS 150, a bike ride from San Antonio to
Corpus Christi. I am soliciting donations.  I need to raise a minimum of
$300.00 donations to participate in this ride.  All moneys donated will go
to help support the fight against the devastating effects of Multiple
Sclerosis. I appreciate any support towards this effort. Every little
bit helps.  If you would like to donate online, please click on the link
below or see me to
donate.

Thank you 



1 comment:

  1. Dear Ceasar,


    You're welcome!
    Give my warm regards to dear Auntie Daisy and the rest of the family.
    Good luck and take it easy with your bike ride.





    From:  Ceasar 
    Subject:  Thank You!!!
    Date:  Tue, 12 Sep 2006 19:50:23 -0700 (PDT)

    Thank you very much for your contribution, and also for forwarding my message to your friends. I really appreciate it!!!  
    Take care!  
       
    Ceasar

    ReplyDelete