Monday, May 2, 2011

9/11 Power Point

Click > 9/11 Power Point

Post Notes:

I was watching my favorite TV show "CSI: Miami" when I was interrupted right when it's almost ending. For a few minutes, I keep guessing what's the big news alert. Not a moment longer I heard "Osama is dead." Finally, after almost ten years since that surprise attack of September 11, the most hunted and wanted man in the modern history of mankind was caught dead, not alive, by the elite team, the best of the best, of the American military. Thank you so much, new American heroes!

Let me tell you something that happened a few weeks ago, I usually tune in to "This Week" with Christiane Amanpour after watching "FOX News Sunday" with Cris Wallace. In that particular program, Amanpour had an all woman panel - one guest panelist from Egypt, one funny-looking woman with the most unusual super big, flat ears, and the other two women from some kind of organizations. The Egyptian guest during the interview said, "Bush (George W,) is the evil twin of Osama (bin Laden). Where is Amanpour getting all these women? How disgusting is that?

This is just the beginning of the end of the war on terror. Is Osama having a good time with his 72 virgins? Or, is he in hell reading Satanic Verses?

Nevertheless, the next in the list to catch is Zawahiri.

No comments:

Post a Comment