Friday, May 2, 2014

Robin's Empty Nest Video

THE LAST TIME I LOOKED WAS FOUR DAYS AGO.  After three years of absence there was all of a sudden a nest in my front porch.  It's time to remind the postman to be quiet when putting mails in my mailbox.
New nest  5/2/2014
____________________________________________




Dedicated to all Bird Watchers: Robin's Empty Nest is about generations of robins nesting in my front porch. Mother Robin was very protective of her young ones, even chasing the mailman when she/he came to deliver the mails. Judging the poor, very poor photos of this video, I can only say I'm a bird watcher, not a videographer. Mother Robin was very elusive, always flying away. Fly Robin Fly. So sorry to miss but no robin or finch bird returned and nested this spring. Piano of Wind Beneath My Wings played by a talented unknown artist. Thanks!


Video  http://youtu.be/5qyZ-A-U0V4  Robin's Empty Nest 



Published  4/24/10  lib's labyrinth blogspot

No comments:

Post a Comment