Thursday, August 20, 2009

Fruit Salad Recipe


Description:
My favorite fruit salad recipe. No other fruit salad recipe I like except my own secret recipe which will be no longer secret after this.

Ingredients:
1 can DOLE Tropical Fruit (in juice of Passion Fruit). Don't buy any other can because this is part of the secret -- it has papaya chunks in it,
The papaya taste is what makes it. I eat my friends' fruit salad and they are not as good as mine.

1 apple - cut to chunks

Philadelphia Cream Cheese

Condensed Milk

Directions:
1. Mixed half cream cheese and half condensed milk very well.

2. Pour the juice from the can to a glass. Unlike with other canned fruit,
you can drink the juice for it's made from passion fruit. Very tasty!

3. Add the well- drained canned fruits and apple to mixture and mix.

4. Cool for 30 mins.


Published 8/20/09  altgroup multiply
Web Page: Fruit Salad Recipe

No comments:

Post a Comment