Thursday, August 21, 2008

Visiting George W in Crawford Texas



Hey, there Georgy
Girls!  You have not been to Crawford so I'm sending you this nanovideo,
dedicated to George W.  Every clip tells a story.  The place is a
little piece of big Texas country, peaceful with kids fishing in a small pond as
my folks and I FREELY drove by on the way to the ranch.  But as you view,
it's 100% I.D. check to us uninvited and unexpected guests! 
Giggles.





Sent: Thursday, August 21, 2008 12:00 AM


Subject: Labtechbaby sent you a video: "Visiting George W in
Crawford Texas"







help center | e-mail options | report
spam

Labtechbaby has shared
a video with you on YouTube:

you gonna luv this video.





Dedicated to my favorite George W. Bush -
The Best President Ever!

짤 2008
YouTube, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment