Saturday, January 7, 2006

Our Lady of Loreto Medical Charity Center, Philippines

Update: The link had been disabled (date undetermined).
***************************************************************** 


Dear Professor Joe:


Thanks!  I'm not only dyslexic but obviously my
20/20 eyes are failing. 


I checked  the link http://www.llmcc.com/


I must say what a great charity cause by Thomasian
Gloria T.  Very admirable!


The 'healing bracelet' I'm going to receive in the
future is something to be proudly worn and shown.










2 comments:

  1. The more you give, the more you receive.  How truem how true.  I was told how generous and caring my fellow Thomasian are to the LLMCC founded by my med tech batchmate Gloria and her husband Dr. Tito.  Some UST alumni have already given hundreds and thousands of dollars to the medical center.  www.llmcc.com
    Please contact Professor Joe to contribute and receive the 'healing bracelet' from Fatima.  The healing power is very powerful.  I, myself, have the healing water from Our Lady of Lourdes.  I tell you I have never had any major illness in my whole life!  It's that powerful! In a few days, I'll be getting my 'healing bracelet' and that my friend should double the power of healing even more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! Ever Dear Generous Thomasians & Friends:
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Lab Techs
    To: Lab Techs
    Sent: Sunday, February 11, 2007 6:57 PM
    Subject: Our Lady of Loreto Medical Charity Center,
    Philippines






    New Message on Lab Techs



    Our Lady of Loreto Medical Charity
    Center, Philippines






    Reply





     
    Recommend

    Message 1 in Discussion






    From: <a target="_top" href="http://groups.msn.com/LabTechs/profile?user=ALTPresident1%E2

    ReplyDelete