Thursday, November 4, 2004

Thank You All Vote Support for Bush



My dear relatives and
friends all over United States,

Thank you so much for
supporting President Bush in his presidential bid for re-election.  I know
you are so tired of my political blogs for I am too (well, not really).  My
Filipino friends in Florida ( including fellow Thomasian Julie P.)
overwhelmingly voted for President Bush.  In California, 300,000 Filipinos
voted.  In heavily democratic Illinois, 44 percent of Republicans
voted for him.  In this election, 58 million Americans gave him
the biggest popularity votes in the history of the country.  If the
Republicans make good with their promises and play their card right, future
presidential candidates like John McCain, Rudy Giuliani, Colin Powell,
Condoleezza Rice, maybe even Arnold Schwarzenegger will be a popular political
player. As participant in this election,  I feel so proud to be a
voter and so you are!


M & N of Texas, I
couldn't wait to eat my feel-good food of big and juicy fatty steak and baked
potato.  Oops!  What am I saying?  I feel really really
good!


No comments:

Post a Comment