Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Immaculate Contraception


SANDRA FLUKE, OUR LADY OF IMMACULATE CONTRACEPTION -The liberal Democrats and women's lib with the blessings of Queen Pelosi and Messiah Obama have found Our Lady of Immaculate Contraception in Ms. Sandra Fluke, a 30-yr old law student at Georgetown University in Washington, D.C., one of Catholic universities in the United States run by Jesuit fathers. She overtly testified in Congress more than two weeks ago, a substitute and a set up it turned out by Madam Nancy, that she and her fellow sisterhood need free birth control pills for their sexcapades to be included in the healthcare plan of her Catholic school in which she's under a scholarship program. In her testimonial, she and her crusading cohorts have to pay in the amount of $1,000 (or is it $3,000?) for contraceptive pills to feed their genitals! OMG! How could that be? I though we are all individual in our own right and what we do with our own body is nothing but our own business. No wonder Rush Limbaugh, the Attila the Hun of "Conservatism" and the mega-mouth of EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) http://www.rushlimbaugh.com and http://www.wlsam.com 11:00 am - 2:00 pm CST, made his opinion very loud and clear to his Dittohead listeners (20 million) calling her a "slut" and a "prostitute" - if may I say a common expression said occasionally by common folks. I even hear on SNL (Saturday Night Live) skit the expression, "You ignorant slut!" Of what I've seen in few of Ms. Fluke's interview by the media, she's very well spoken and has the look of a victim of her vaginal culture and sensitivity. Does she and her crusading sisters need help with that? I pray not! I was kind of disappointed with Rush Limbaugh for apologizing to her. As a Dittohead, one should never apologize if what was said was right at that particular time because it was thought to be the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. The liberal Democrats and Ms. Fluke should thank Rush Limbaugh for calling her slut affectionately, thereby elevating her as poster child and the face of contraceptive martyrdom. Right. Tit for tat. What goes around comes around. I, myself, love to boycott advertisers when I don't like what was said about all my favorites. Right. I don't listen to any Democrat leaning mainstream media and shows. Turn it off! I have been a Limbaugh radio listener since 1989. Because he says what I think myself. I'm not Conservative but I am a pragmatist Republican. I have my own sensible mind and no one can tell me, not even him can tell me what to do. He attacks the Right, the Left and the in-between. He's entitled to it because the Freedom of Speech is a God-given right and should never be extinguished. Maybe I should not go ahead with my AOL subscription. Did I read Rush Limbaugh order a lot from ProFlowers? Well, they just lost a customer from Limbaugh! Hey, always express yourself in any way you can to get to the point!


Published  3/7/12  lib's labyrinth blogspot



No comments:

Post a Comment