Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Respecting Obama

Respecting Obama

After thoughts...

At last, a lot of things are finally developing now because one brave man by the name of Donald Trump was not afraid to question the citizenship of Obama and not be afraid to be unfairly called a "racist" by his bias followers in the liberal media. In the words of Albert Einstein, one should not be afraid to ask questions. Obama's got the best of both world, black and white, and really came from a well-to-do family on his maternal side. There will always be doubt since Hawaii did not get its statehood until 1959. Obama was born in 1961 and his mother got pregnant in 1960 at the age of 17. Nevertheless, I've always thought if one's mother is a true-blue American then the child is an American. Now, the Donald is asking Obama to show his Harvard transcript. I'm quite interested to know because from the beginning everyone was praising him to be intelligent and a very good speaker (turned out to be with the help of teleprompter). I've read he graduated "Magna Cum Laude" at Harvard Law School and was even one of the answers in my favorite game show JEOPARDY! If Obama graduated with high honors, then he should be proud and right away show his grades. If that was me, self, I'd flaunt it to the whole world. Tell Harvard to release his academic records, and I'll forever hold my peace. :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey! Where were these annoying newspeople when they wanted to know the Yale grades of the most maligned President George W. Bush - - calling him "dumb" and "stupid" just because he's not an "intelligent" speaker like Obama. I'm so disgusted with these people but then I expected it. The Donald should keep pursuing. I want to see Obama's grades. Thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete