Monday, April 11, 2011

Maze: The Last Sport Car of England

FOR SALE: MG

The car garage maze is too crowded. I've donated many months ago my old Mercury car in one of those American war veterans charitable organizations. But I need more space.

Baby, you can drive my car -- only if you buy it. For more than 30 years, the iconic MG has been the favorite fancy ride of the labyrinthian maze. It's also the favorite little car (before the Smart & Tata Nano) of Simon Templar "The Saint" and the English Royals.

Note: Serious and fancy car collector only!

Make/Year: MG 1980

Model: MGB


Body Style: Convertible

Color: Yellow

No. of Cylinder: 4

HP/CCM: 15.9

Odometer: 38, 365

One & Original Owner

Click video:

Music: A Tear Fell









1 comment:

  1. Boo-hoo!! So sad. I don't wanna sell the little elephant in the garage but my folks have been pressuring me for years to let someone drive to keep the motor running.

    ReplyDelete