Monday, November 29, 2010

What's New In The MAZE?

TIME WAITS FOR NO ONE!




It's traveling time this time and I just came back in time. The Holy Bible says "In the beginning..." so I, self, in chronological order, will go back in Moses time in Egypt to Jesus time in the Promised Land of Israel. Just like my brain that's full of gray matter, I'm mixing the new with the old, really, really old, 6,000 years old!
Like or unlike all world travellers, I quite prepared for my trip to the Middle East -- Egypt, Jordan and Israel -- where cultures and traditions are totally different from mine. I am what I eat. Being a true carnivore and pork eater, I ate a lot of my favorite bacon (one pack a day) prior to my departure. I was then ready and set to go to my biblical adventure.

Let's go!

No comments:

Post a Comment