Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Traveling to Meteora Video

WORLD TRAVELER JOSIE IN THE MAGNIFICENT MONASTERY OF METEORA, GREECE.
A salute to the unsung architects, engineers, and hard workers who built with their bare hands with no aid of modern machines thousand of years ago.  A seasoned traveler usually add Meteora when going to Greece.  When I toured Greece in 2005, only one in the group of 40 added Meteora in his itinerary.


April 2014 Josie's Ipad 


How they did it!


Enjoy the video music

___________________________________




HI-
No notes or blogs for now. I'll be world traveling and will be gone for a month. Thank God no one goes to this website as most, not all, are busy with their jobs, personal affairs or just plain not computer savvy.


Published  9/24/09  altgroup  multiply
Web Page:  Traveling

2 comments:

  1. I'm back from grand European Pilgrimage Tour of Italy, Portugal, Spain and France. Indeed, it was a pilgrimage of a lifetime -- admiring and adoring places of apparitions only Roman Catholic pilgrims would do as a religious experience. There were 87 pilgrims divided in to 2 groups of Bus 1 and Bus 2 -- with excellent tour directors Patrick of France and Isabella of Italy taking care of us respectively. During the pilgrimage tour, I most enjoyed the company of Dr. Charing & Jaek, Dr. Nilda & Manny from Florida, Ruth & Lucy from California, Dr. Lillian & John from Texas, Phillip & Kim from Vietnam, and Bette & Ruby from Chicago. Accompanying us were Father Paul & Father Mel, 2 Franciscan priests from Lafayette, Indiana. They celebrated and held private Holy Masses for us pilgrims in all the great basilicas we visited in our tour.

    I'm still recovering from my jet lag. Everytime I sit in front of my computer I get very sleepy.

    I'll be in my blog site later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the go again! I'll be gone and traveling for the holidays. See y'all in 2010.

    ReplyDelete