Thursday, January 10, 2008

Photo Migration







Recycled Web Page



___________________________________________________



Imagine my
surprise!  It's good I dilly-dallied.  You may be wondering what
happened to my photo albums at SONY IMAGESTATION?  It's going to fold come
February so I opted as they had instructed in transferring the photos to their
SHUTTERFLY connection. I was soooo shocked when I finally looked yesterday at my
SHUTTERFLY photos!!!  I did not have the time to review all before because
of the holiday.  There there in one of my album covers was a
blatant photo of a sexy naked woman, bare-breasted and all! Who's the
crazy dude who did it there at SONY IMAGESTATION I'll never
know! Having sanitized some I'm going to share, forward and link again
to you my dear batchmates & friends the new home of my photo albums. 
Happy looking!



Published 1/10/08  ALT MSN Group
Web Page: Photo Migration



1 comment:

  1. This message has been deleted by the manager or assistant manager.

    ReplyDelete