Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dog Eat Dog


ASIANS particularly Filipinos (pulutan) and Koreans (visitors during the Olympics held there were told to be aware what meat they were eating because it could be dog meat) - eat dog meat - cooked grilled, barbecued or roasted with beer.  I remember one of my uncles mentioned that during the war he stopped  in a restaurant in a province in the Philippines and saw dead skinned cats hanging inside the kitchen.  Yikes! Was he sure? It could be dogs! Anything is good to eat in times of war.  There was also a story of cannibalism by the  Donner Family and company on their long hard winter travel to California.  England's former Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher even called the Filipino dogeaters "barbarians." 
Obama ate dog meat when he was a kid, see kid photo, in Indonesia he said in his book.  I did not read his book memoir but heard such account in the media as a tit for tat criticism of Mitt Romney's treatment of his dog while vacationing to Canada.  I forgot his first nickname then (was it Barry?) but remember the last name of Sotero or Soetoro.   I guess he did not have any of the slightest idea, being an innocent child, that Muslims don't eat pigs. So they can only eat dogs. 
Fortunately, Shamus, beloved dog of Mitt & Ann Romney who's long ago living, barking and riding happily in dog heaven, who died of natural causes I hope, did not meet Obama or else he would have been eaten.

This page is in loving memory of my family's dog - forever loyal, forever in our hearts.  He died of missing me (broken heart) because I left him for the USA.

No comments:

Post a Comment