Saturday, October 24, 2015

Influential Painting Norwegian Pearl

LIVE AUCTION OF PAINTINGS  AT NORWEGIAN PEARL


Daniel told me to guess from $15,000 to $60,000.  I guessed this painting by Peter Max to be valued at $25,000.  I was close but not close enough.  The winner guessed $23,990.

Paintings by Peter Max

Live Auction at Indigo Restaurant

Purple Desire,   Dominic Pangborn   2013

Bringing Happiness,    Alfred Gockel    2013





Recycled Blog Page

___________________________________________________________


Some I recognize, some I don't in this beautiful group painting of the famous (Lincoln, Shirley Temple) and notorious (Stalin, Mao) and other inglorious bastards.  I have to ask someone who painted this.





Published 2/7/10   libslabyrinth
Blog Page:  Influential Painting

No comments:

Post a Comment