Sunday, September 13, 2015

Bull or Bear

BULL MARKET OR BEAR MARKET?   The seven-year run of bull market is slowing down.  What's up must come down and what's down must come up.  In other words, it's all Wall Street manipulations by banks and brokers.  


Do you know why it's called Bull Market?  Is it because when money talks, bullshit walks?  Is it because a bull is angry and aggressive, you know like running of the bull in Pamplona, Spain?  Not close.  It's because a bull by using it horns gorge everything "up."




How about  when it's called Bear Market?  What's the real meaning according to Wall Street folks?  A bear uses its paws to bring things or maul you "down."




Recycled Web Page



____________________________________________________________




I have to thank the visionary President George W. Bush
for putting the Social Security domestic policy agenda in the spotlight. 
Because of his many speeches and warning, I've been doing something about
my life-saving retirement since then. I'm more aware now more than ever
that my Social Security pension is not the all-out panacea and the promise
of a brighter tomorrow.  For me and many people, his hard work in pushing
for this policy was not in vain.  His Social Security reform might have
stalled for now by the lazy Libs and greedy do-for-nothing Dems in Congress but
he was successful in convincing me to think of my future, realizing that my
Social Security pension would not be enough to support my lifestyle that I have
been used to many years from now.  My friends and I have been to quite a
few investment seminars, educating and learning how to, not to be fearful but
wise, and what's more that's nice, being served with complimentary
dinner at high class restaurants (giggle).  Avoid snotty investment
companies that would only accept  you if your bank asset is more than
$200,000.  There are so many, so many that would take your money for lesser
amount and not Wall Street greedy for your hard-earned dinero.  It's very
rewarding on both sides really.  With the help of financial advisors, I
hope to see my nest eggs grow.



I did the thing I feared the most. 
Excuse me while I cheer. 


Now here I stand a stronger soul. 
And all I have lost is fear!


- Anonymous



Published  4/20/06  ALT  MSN Group
Web Page:  Social Security



No comments:

Post a Comment